1. Members at all levels have the right to request membership cancellation within 14 days after the product purchase, provided that:
1) He or she completes a form of application for membership cancellation (returning goods), and 38FULE shall examine and approve it within three business days.
2) All the products are returned to 38FULE, it being necessary to include all products, and meanwhile, he or she shall be solely responsible for the mailing costs.
3) After 38FULE receives all the products and verifies them to be up to standards, the funds shall be repaid according to the original method of payment within 15 business days.
2. A customer who has purchased goods through a member must return the goods through the member. The customer shall return the unused and sealed goods along with the shipping cost paid to the member that assisted with the purchase within 14 days, the member shall complete an application form for returning the goods, and 38FULE shall examine and approve it within three business days. After that, the member shall send the goods back to the company (shipping costs on himself or herself), and upon verifying the goods to be up to standards, 38FULE shall pay the refund according to the original method of payment within 15 business days.
3. If a member or a customer has purchased products online by himself or herself and requests to return the goods within 14 days, he or she can complete an online application form for returning the goods, and upon receipt of the reply in three business days, he or she shall mail the goods that are neither unsealed nor used to 38FULE (shipping costs on himself or herself). Upon verifying the goods to be up to standards, 38FULE shall pay the refund according to the original method of payment within 15 business days.
4. The transportation company shall be responsible for any damage that occurs after it starts taking care of the goods. Upon receipt of damaged goods the member shall take the following steps:
Receiving the goods;
Recording the quantity of apparently damaged boxes on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves;
Keeping damaged products and their containers for the shipping agent to examine them;
Examining the damaged goods together with the transportation company by appointment;
Lodging a claim with the transportation company and notifying the customer service department of 38FULE.
5. Both a member and a customer have the right to exchange goods within 14 days. He or she needs to complete an application form for exchanging the goods, and upon receipt of the reply in three business days, he or she shall mail the goods that are neither unsealed nor used back to 38FULE (shipping costs on himself or herself). Upon receiving the goods and verifying them to be up to standards, 38FULE shall send out the new goods in equal value within three business days, and if the value of the exchanged goods exceeds the original price, the price difference shall be made up.
6. All members or customers need to bear the shipping costs on their own for exchanging and returning goods unless the need for exchanging or returning goods is due to 38FULE’s mistake in delivery, in which case 38FULE shall bear all shipping costs.
7. The form and any questions, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org